Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Tempted To Write experience



Hi lovely friends!

Recently I took part in Mills and Boon’s #TemptedToWrite competition. What a competition it was! Ten questions were set over ten days which helped you to think about characters, plot, conflict and resolution. After the ten questions, you had to put together a story no longer than ten thousand words. Each day I would get so EXCITED about how to answer the questions set for that particular day. Then I would get equally excited about reading all the entries from other writers. What FANTASTIC entries they were too! I was ABSOUTELY glued to the #TemptedToWrite facebook page!

I really wanted to talk about this wonderful experience because it was special. During #TemptedToWrite I became close with some AMAZING people. Everyone was so supportive of each other, it was incredible. I can’t put into words how wonderful the atmosphere and the camaraderie was! Mills and Boon and their authors were so supportive and encouraging too! 
Experiences like these are what makes, writing for me, even more enjoyable and rewarding!

Happy Writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment