Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Awesome Blog Content Award

                                  




Thank you so much, FABULOUS Tracey Rogers, for nominating me for this incredible award! 

The rules for receiving this award are as follows: post the logo and link back to the person who nominated you then say something about yourself starting with a word beginning with each letter of the alphabet. 

Here is a little something about me...

A – is for AMAZING AUTHORS!!! Thank you for the fantastic reads!

B – is for Beautiful sunny days. They always fill me with a feeling of, wow!

C – is for CHOCOLATES which is sooo much better than s.. sandwiches! ;) 

D – is for Determination.

E – is for ENRIQUEEEEEE!!!! The best singer in the world!!!!

F – is for Family and friends. LOVE them all.

G – is for Great books which I love to read again and again.

H – is for Happiness! I wish it for everyone!

I – is for Inspiration. Love the rush I get when feeling inspired.

J – is for jokes! I love telling them and being told them!

K – is for Kindness. Kindness is such a wonderful thing.

L – is Laughter! 

M – is for Music, which I absolutely love!

N – is for Naughty.Those moments when you know you shouldn’t laugh but can’t stop

yourself! Especially in libraries

O – is for Optimism. 

P – is for staying Positive when doubts try to set in.

Q – is for Quite extraordinary people who inspire others.

R – is for ROMANCE!!! Love it!!!! 

S – is for SMILES!

T – is for a big THANK YOU to everyone. You’re all AMAZING! 

U – is for Ukulele. Love that word! 

V – is for Variety! 

W – is for Why not? Go for it! 

X – is for Xanthous. Found it and liked it when was looking up words which began with, X. 

Y – is for Yodelling. Am fascinated by it. 

Z – is for Zest! Not the lemony sort! But enthusiasm, passion and excitement! 

I really enjoyed doing that!  I would now like to introduce you to the wonderful Mary-Anne Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment